Sunday, October 11, 2009

KERN COUNTY ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY BOOTH AT THE PEDDLERS' FAIR OCTOBER 2009

KERN COUNTRY PEDDLERS FAIR OCTOBER 10-11, 2009



OUR ARCHAEOLOGICAL BOOTH






I knapped this shark here that is eating Gary's face.




Here is Ray Harwood (AKA me) with my buffalo knives, last years bison butchering.


There were hundreds of booths and thousandS of visitors over the course of the week end.
Many antique dealers, gem and mineral dealers, fossil tarders and more. Lots of food booths. Eight bucks to get in...ouch. But it was fun. Kettle corn was good! Live music all day was amazingly good. Really good jazz band.






FLINTKNAPPING PHOTOS FROM THE THE FAIR



I ate my lunch at the Los Hermonos Mexican food booth. a large burrito. Here it is.



HERE IS GARY'S OBSIDIAN HORSE HE WAS CHIPPING ON.


Gary's high fiber lunch

No comments: